I am standing for human rights and justice against the crimes committed by the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States, its undercover agents Alexandra Hila and Elisabbetta Di Nitto, and its partner secret services.
- Senior software engineer at Oce Canon
- Refugee at Brancoveanu Monastery
- Abducted and confined for abusive treatment at Psychiatric Hospital Laura Catana
- Researcher at University of Timisoara
- Research intern at Politecnico di Milano
- Software engineer at Alcatel-Lucent
- B. A. Caprarescu, The Mafia Agency, Berlin, September 2013.
- B. A. Caprarescu, A Group-Based Autonomic Architecture for a Multi-Cloud Printing Application, June 2013, not accepted for publication by the internal Innovate journal of Oce Software.
- B. A. Caprarescu, D. Petcu. Decentralized Probabilistic Auto-Scaling for Heterogeneous Systems. In Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Adaptive and Self-Adaptive Systems and Applications. ADAPTIVE, Nice, France, July 2012, pages 7-12.
- B. A. Caprarescu, E. Kaslik, D. Petcu. Theoretical Analysis and Tuning of Decentralized Probabilistic Auto-Scaling. CoRR arXiv:1202.2981, 2012.
- B. A. Caprarescu. Robustness and Scalability: A Dual Challenge for Autonomic Architectures. In Proceedings of the Fourth European Conference on Software Architecture: Companion Volume. ECSA, Copenhagen, Denmark, August 2010. ACM, pages 22-26, 2010.
- B. A. Caprarescu, D. Petcu. A Self-Organizing Feedback Loop for Autonomic Computing. In Proceedings of the First International Conference on Adaptive and Self-Adaptive Systems and Applications. ADAPTIVE, Athens, Greece, November 2009. IEEE Computer Society Press, pages 126-131, 2009.
- First Prize at Contest of Mathematics "Gheorghe Titeica", county phase, 2001.
- First Prize at Contest of Mathematics "Gheorghe Titeica", county phase, 1999.
- Third Prize at Romanian Olympiad of Chemistry, final phase, Slatina, 1997.